- Contact Person: Ms. Sarah jia
- View Contact Details
Model No.: SYMT-Mo shape2
Powder: Not Powder
Density 9.9g/cm3: Standard;ISO9001-2000
Packaging: wooden case
Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China
Supply Ability: 10 Tons per Month
Molybdenum Products of Special Shape
- Molybdenum. The all-rounder among the specialists.
With its unique mechanical and chemical properties, molybdenum is an outstanding material that can meet the most exacting requirements. Because molybdenum possesses a very high melting point, a low coefficient of thermal expansion and a high level of thermal conductivity, it is used in many different industries.
Molybdenum is a genuine all-rounder. We use this material, for example, to produce ribbons and wires for the lighting industry, semiconductor base plates for power electronics, glass melting electrodes, hot zones for high-temperature furnaces and sputtering targets for coating solar cells and flat screens.
- Guaranteed purity.
You can rely on our quality. We produce Molybdenum Deep Processing Parts ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
Molybdenum Parts of Special Shape : TEST REPORT (MO≥ 99.95%)
|Fe<0.004||Ca<0.0015||O < 0.008|
|Cu||Pb<0.0003||N < 0.002|
- Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
Molybdenum Products of Special Shape: Molybdenum Deep Processing PartsWe prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
And there's more: By using our own customized manufacturing processes, we can modulate various other properties of molybdenum across a wide range of values. The result: Molybdenum alloys with different ranges of properties which are precisely engineered to meet the requirements of each individual application.