- Contact Person: Ms. Sarah jia
- View Contact Details
Titanium Grade 1-4 is pure Titanium, the other grades are alloys. Pure Titanium is used due to it's high corrosion resistance, the alloys because of the extremely high strength to weight ratio.
· Grade 1 Pure Titanium, relatively low strength and high ducility. Plate heat exchangers
· Grade 2 The pure titanium most used. The best combination of strength, ducility and weldability. Piping systems.
· Grade 3 High strength Titanium, used for Matrix-plates in shell and tube heat exchangers.
· Grade 5 The most manufactured titanium alloy. Exceedingly high strength. High heat resistance. Aerospace, subsea.
· Grade 7 Superior corrosion resistance in reducing and oxiding enviroments. Chemical Industry.
· Grade 9 Very high strength and corrosion resistance. Hydraulic piping, subsea.
· Grade 11 Applications as for gr 7. Suitable for deep drawing.
· Grade 12 Better heat resistance than pure Titanium. Applications as for grade 7 and 11. Shell and tube heat exchangers.